Through the Research at York ("RAY") Program, paid opportunities are created for eligible undergraduate students to participate in research projects with faculty members and/or fellow students.
The RAY program has been developed by the offices of the Vice-President Academic and Vice-President Students. The RAY committee reviews and makes final decision on student applications.
- William Gage, Associate Vice-President Teaching and Learning (Chair)
- Michael De Robertis, Professor, Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Karen Warner, Manger Scholarships & Bursaries, Student Financial Services
- Sarah Whitaker, Strategic & Institutional Research Specialist, Office of Research Services
- Diane Woody, Associate Dean Teaching & Learning, Faculty of LA&PS