The office of the Associate Vice-President Teaching and Learning facilitates and supports student success in partnership with academic divisions and various resource and support units across campus.
The Office of the AVP Teaching and Learning strategic initiatives (2012 – 15) include:
- Development and implementation of a pan-University eLearning strategy
- Development and implementation of a pan-University Experiential Education strategy
- Design and implement Phase Two of the Academic Innovation Fund
- Expansion of the programs and services offered to support Faculties through the Teaching Commons
- Development of a strategy to support the recruitment and retention of academic leaders through our Academic Leadership Development initiative.
and accompanying Experiential Education Toolbox