Through the Research at York ("RAY") Program, paid opportunities are created for eligible undergraduate students to participate in research projects with faculty members and/or fellow students.
The RAY program has been developed by the offices of the Vice-President Academic and Vice-President Students. The RAY committee reviews and makes final decision on student applications.
- Norma Sue Fisher-Stitt, Interim Associate Vice-President Teaching and Learning (Chair)
- Michael De Robertis, Professor, Faculty of Science
- Celia Haig-Brown, Associate Vice-President Research
- Shobna Nijhawan, Associate Professor, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies
- Karen Warner, Manger - Scholarships & Bursaries, Student Financial Services
- Sarah Whitaker, Director - Research and Partnerships, Faculty of Health